Sunday, June 07, 2009

TEXAS Camp Meeting

I am home tonight not feeling well, so I'm listening to Life Tabernacle's service via internet, and thought I would sit here and type a little.

This weekend some trailers and motorhomes have been rolling in to "set up" to begin the week of Camp Meeting. I always enjoy watching as people start arriving for whatever is taking place here at TEXAS EVANGELISM CENTER. There's a feeling of expectancy in the air, and I wonder what God is going to do this year when His people come together? I wonder what WE are going to do for GOD when we come together? There's revival happening in TEXAS, and it's wonderful being a part of our GREAT district!

Blessings to you all as you travel. I'll be seeing you SOON!!!

2 comments:

Karla said...

See you in a few hours! Get better!!!!

Anonymous said...

Try to Blog or Post FB this week. I want to know what is going on! HAHAHAHA Have a great week. Love you much! Sis Deb from "B"