Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Once Again...

I hope you're all having a wonderful day. It is definitely HOT here in Lufkin, but I guess that's okay since it's summertime! As you see, I have been busy and haven't stopped long enough to write any posts. I've also been having "computer issues" so it frustrates me until I can get them fixed. Oh how I wish I was a Computer Tech sometimes! I'm suppose to be getting help this evening, so maybe all those problems will be fixed. I sure hope so! I have confidence that my computer tech knows what to do!

There's a lot that has happened since I posted last, so I plan on updating you shortly. So until then...have a great day and I will do the same!

2 comments:

Jewel said...

It is good to hear from you, Sis. Elms! Stay cool in the heat and I hope you are able to get your computer problems resolved SOON!!! God Bless!

janet anglin said...

It's plenty HOT here in W Falls, too!! I know what you mean about computer problems. Sometimes I wish I could just rent a room to a computer tech, so I could have a "built-in" mentor! Try to stay nice and cool in this heat, and remember......Winter's on the way!!