Oh My! Where do I start? I just have to say that Camp Meeting was INCREDIBLE! There are really no words to describe the power of God that was with us here in Texas!!!! As I wrote before, there was an expectancy in the air before it ever got started on Monday night, but when everyone came together you could feel the hunger in the hearts of everyone. Hungry for more of God! Hungry for revival! Hungry for unity! Hungry to see the promises of God fulfilled in the local church and cities! Hungry for souls! Are you getting my "drift"? HUNGRY for a MOVE OF GOD!!!! Hungry for miracles to happen! Hearts were wide open to receive the preached Word of God and we were definitely fed by those who ministered. I sat in amazement at how the messages were connected in the spirit. I was overwhelmed when God used His Word to once again confirm Truth in my own heart! I wish I could yell loud enough for all of you to hear me when I say....Y---E---S!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!
I know, some people will not understand of what I speak , so if you can't really understand just trust me! I wish everyone in the Texas District could have been at this Camp Meeting. It will definitely be one that will not be forgotten!
Bro. William Davis from Georgia was our "Bible Teacher" and he was definitely in the will of God as he spoke. God refreshed His Word in my own heart as Bro. Davis taught. Thank you, Bro. Davis for obeying God and delivering your heart to us!
Bro. Brian Kinsey from Pensacola, Florida was our "Camp Meeting Evangelist". WOW! He came with a word from God for Texas District and we received it willingly! All I can say is....TEXAS be prepared for the greatest revival we have ever experienced!!!!! I believe it with all of my heart! Bro. Kinsey, thank you for following the unction of the Holy Ghost and for telling us what to expect from God in our lives.
All of the Praise Teams and musicians were "top notch" and sang with all of their hearts, minds, soul, and strength! There was not a day that we had mediocre music. Each one brought with them a power as they ministered in music.
The P.A. was INCREDIBLE! My hat is off to our "sound techs"! THANK YOU! You were all so willing to help in any way you could to make the sound "right" and we appreciate all your work!
The media was great! With the extra screens on the sides of the platform so all could see the words and the platform, it was wonderful!!
I am not trying to make anything sound better than it actually was! Camp Meeting was "beyond words"! The spirit of it flows deep in our hearts and we left refreshed. If you were unable to attend, you can order CD's or DVD's. You will be blessed.
It was great being with our friends and family. Of course, you knew I would say something about that. :) Life isn't worth living if you have to live it without those you love, and who love you! Relationships in life, and in the Kingdom of God are so important to our survival.
I haven't looked at the pictures I took yet, and haven't downloaded them onto my computer, so I will post pictures later. I just wanted to do a quick update on what I've been doing all week. I've been in a "heavenly place".
Monday starts our first Youth Camp of the year! We are starting with Junior High. The camp ground has been busy with people "working like bee's" ever since the last "amen" was said last night! We'll go through this weekend worshipping our Savior, then great things will be happening again on the "ole camp ground"!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!
Note: If you were at Camp Meeting I would love to hear your thoughts about it. And...if you were not here, feel free to leave a comment. I LOVE hearing from my friends in "blogworld"!
5 comments:
Amen! It was awesome! The Presence of the Lord confirmed the Word spoken by the powerfully anointed preachers! I knew it was going to be like that. At our church on the Sunday night before Camp Meeting the Presence of the Lord was so strong the whole service and when I got to Camp Meeting the same Presence was there! I'm feeling it now as I type this note! Can't wait til tomorrow to see what God is going to do in Magnolia and all around Texas!
Love ya!
From what we could hear in the concession stand it was awesome! The Kids really enjoyed seeing you and Bro. Elms.
What a wonderful post! Our camp starts a week from tomorrow and you've just made me more excited to get it going!!
It was AMAZING!!!! I honestly feel it was one of the BEST ever. The preaching of both special speakers blended so well. We enjoyed time spent with friends and family, too. It was simply a very well rounded camp with spiritual and social interaction. The worship and prayer was very well balanced, too. Wow...my heart is full!
I know that it was the best camp meeting I have ever attended. Everything was wonderful and RIGHT ON TIME! It was so good to see you and your family. We love you! See you in two weeks at crusader's camp.
Post a Comment