The first one is of Scarlet. It captures her so well. This picture "caught my eye", because when I was a little girl I loved playing with dolls, and somewhere in all of the "old pictures" Mother had of me there is one of me with my doll, and it reminded me of that picture. Besides, it's just so precious of Scarlet! I love her "look".
This next picture is "priceless"! It is of Savanna and "Uncle Jimmy" Shoemake. They were having so much fun!! Bro. Jimmy Shoemake is "family" to us. There's just something so special about friends you call "family". The Shoemake's have known me ALL of my life, and have been with us through every "life change" that has happened in our family. I'm glad I have this picture of him and our oldest granddaughter (now 7 years old). This was taken when Savanna was around two (I think).
I wanted to post these tonight just because they make me "happy". I invite you to "enjoy my happiness" with me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment