Ok...where do I start? I feel like I am one of the most blessed women in the world! I had the most INCREDIBLE, BEAUTIFUL MOTHER on the face of this earth. She "feared the Lord", worshipped Him in the "beauty of holiness", and "prayed for her children" to "love Him with all their hearts, mind, soul and strength". She has been gone now for almost 8 years, but she lives on in her girl's hearts!
I had an AWESOME Mother-in-law, who raised FOUR BOYS to fall in love with Jesus, their Pastor, and their church. She was successful in her goals, because all four of her "boys" are Preacher's of the Gospel and have pastored for many years! She loved me with an ever-lasting-love, and she prayed for me many times through the years. I appreciate and love my wonderful "2nd Mother"!
I am blessed to have TWO Godly daughters-in-law for my "daughters"! I didn't have any girls of my own until these two came along and I have to say that God blessed me beyond measure when He gave me Brenda and Mandy! They are some of the most wonderful Mother's I have ever known and they are raising my four granddaughters to love the Lord and to worship Him in a beautiful way. I'm thankful for my "girls"!
I have two sons who call me "MOM"! What more could a lady ask for? They have always given me their love and shown me respect and appreciation for being their "Mom". I am a BLESSED woman and I recognize that fact. Both of my sons are preacher's of the Gospel and Pastor growing churches. I am thankful they've had the desire to "serve God", putting Him FIRST in their lives. I'm thankful they have honored me with their lives. My heart overflows with the abundant blessings of God!
I have two sisters who are very dear to me! "I love them, they love me, and we're as happy as can be"! :) They have their own beautiful families and they are very thankful and proud of them! I am BLESSED to have Ronda and Karla in my life!!! We love being together, spending time "remembering", but it's not in a "sad" frame of mind. We always talk about the wonderful things in life that we have experienced as "Lila's girls" and it's inevitable that we will end up laughing about "life's memories".
I am blessed because I have a husband who loves me and honors me in very special ways! I am THANKFUL for the man who has given me his love and support through the years.
YES, I am a blessed sister, daughter, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, Mimi, wife and MOM!
I want to wish all my friends and family a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I know several of my friends who will spend tomorrow "remembering" their sweet Mother's. I want you to know I LOVE YOU and I am so THANKFUL to call you "friend"!
Everybody....have a WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY! Enjoy this Special Day to its fullest!
7 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, Linda! I wish we were all together this week-end. I love you!
Happy Mother's Day. Love you!
I can't even begin to tell you how fortunate you are!! I'm thankful your life has been blessed with people that love, appreciate, and honor you. Have a Happy Mother's Day! Love you!!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Happy Mother's Day! You are a beautiful example of a Mother!
Love you!
Happy Mother's Day to a very beautiful lady!!!
Amen! I could change the names & this could be my post (leaving out the DIL part for now ;]). Happy "day after" mother's day!!! Love you!
Post a Comment