On Thursday and Friday night we were at Texas Bible College Graduation Banquet and Graduation. We enjoyed these two events. Being with young people who have dedicated three or four years to the learning of God's Word, and understanding ministry in the church is heartwarming.
We were honored to be able to "stand in" for James and Carmen when they were unable to be at Kyle's graduation. Kyle understood all the reasons "why". The reason he understood is because he has been trained that "faithfulness in all things" is necessary to being "saints of God". So, he rested in knowing this was, once again, "the case". His parents who love God, their church, and their Pastor were "being faithful" to their "ministry in music" and Kyle understood. He is use to "this way of life", because this is the way he was raised...to love God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength!
We were happy to be able to attend the graduation events and also happy to be with Kyle. "Kyle, we love you and are proud you finished four years of Bible School!
I took a few pictures for James and Carmen. We missed ya'll!
2 comments:
ooohhhh Thank you thank you Thank you...those are great. You will have to send a copy of those to Carmens email....we love you
You are welcome! I'm glad I could be there. I'll see what I can do about the pictures being sent. It might take a little while, but I can probably get them to ya'll. Love ya'll!
Post a Comment