I decided to stop by my blog tonight and say "hello" to everyone! Today has been a nice day. Everyone here has been busy, and I had lunch with my friend, Sandra Myer at Jason's Deli. She's such a wonderful person to be around. We have a lot of fun together just talking and laughing! She's always had a "ready smile" and a "laugh" that is contagious. I've always loved that about her!!! Sandra, thank you for your time today. You're always so gracious and kind. Love you so much!
I met up with Jonathan and Brenda for supper, and now I'm at the house with Savanna and Scarlet. We've laughed, talked, and just had a little fun together. They are a mess!!!
I got a call today from Alayna saying she got FOUR FIRST PLACE RIBBONS in running, leaping, and throwing! She was excited! I don't know all the information about it, so maybe Mandy will BLOG and tell us. (hint-hint-HINT-HINT) LOL! I heard little Ashlyn's voice for a second. She's such a little doll...just like the rest of my granddaughters! (couldnt' resist)
Savanna has done excellent in school, too. She found out yesterday that she got "Best Classroom Leadership Certificate" of the year!!
WAY TO GO GIRLS! I am SO PROUD of you BOTH!
Wendell is having a wonderful time with his brothers! Royce and Wendell set a new record yesterday in the Elms Brothers Reunion Golf Game. They won with a score of 69!!!! They were excited about it, but I don't know how David and Bernard felt about it. Sorry guys! :) I'll be anxiously waiting to hear how the rest of the week goes. LOL!
I will say goodnight for now. I'm going to eat some sweet watermelon!!!! Ohhhhhhh....how I LOVE it!
1 comment:
YAY, Savanna & Alayna!!!! I'm really proud of you both. Love you bunches! Aunt Karla
Post a Comment