YAY!!! I finally got to "go to the men's conference"! LOL! Last night before my husband left for church he told me to come over to the Tabernacle about 8:00, so I did, but Bro. Keyes was still preaching. So, I went to the very back of the Tabernacle...behind the "curtain petitions" they had up and listened to Bro. Keyes for about 5 minutes. I then felt a little "weird" being at a "men's meeting", so I made my way to the Media Missions Booth. I heard a tiny bit of the message and it sounded really good. I'm sure it was! Church was dismissed so I went to the Hospitality Room to meet my husband and Bro. Keyes. This is what met me when I walked through the door!

Sis. White, pastor's wife from Silsbee, TX. decorated for the Men's Conference and she and her helpers did a great job! Of course, the men loved it! Here are a few more "shots" of the "HUNTER'S ROOM".:)



I found MY "hunter"!

And one of our "cubs"...the one with TWO LEGS! LOL!

I found these three men "wandering in the wilderness". It was good seeing Kenny, Kris, and Kory Prince. They are part of our "Life Tabernacle Family" out on a mission to start a church in Bullard, TX.

I finally got to see my "brother". Randy Keyes is a childhood friend and was best friends with my brother. It's always great to see him and Sharon. I wish she could have come with him, but I know she needed to stay home.

We took him to eat after the service and Jonathan met us and we had a great time visiting. I will always treasure this picture of him and Jonathan as they talked about "church growth".

And...I like this one.

Randy was giving Wendell scriptures to read for him for the Saturday morning service.
After conference ended today we were invited to eat lunch with the men from Life Tabernacle, and we had a wonderful time of visiting with them. We love you all! Kevin and Kenny Prince, and Kory joined us also. They are all part of the "family'.





Thank you Pastor Holley for staying long enough for us to have a little "taste of home". It was good being with you all!
Whew! I'm so glad I didn't let anything stop me from making more memories at Texas Men's Conference. If I hadn't "moseyed over" to see what was going on, I wouldn't have anything to say about this great event. From all I've heard it was a SMASHING SUCCESS and the men left filled with the Word of God and went home with PURPOSE to do His will.
3 comments:
Ha! That hospitality room made me laugh! So funny. :D
So...did you scope it out for me, since I couldn't be there?? ;=)
I'm glad you were able to 'attend' Men's Conf. It would be horrible to live there and miss such an important event.
I'm thankful several of our men were able to attend but really grateful that two of our 'special' new men were able to go for the first time.
We LOVED having you and Bro. Elms in Conroe this weekend. Love you!
Post a Comment