Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Taking Time to Catch Up

As I said in my last post, "I will return"...well...HERE I AM! Today, I plan on taking a while to "catch up" on what's been happening in our lives since the Texas Women's Conference. There's been a lot going on. Instead of putting all of the "happenings" in one post, I am going to separate them into their own post. So, please be patient with me. I'm way behind! I hate when I get so busy that I don't have time to blog. When I'm that busy, I am then too tired by the time I get home! Oh the "woes" of having "fun"! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we do have fun! Great weekend! Loved seeing you. You are so special tom and you make me feel so special. Love Deb from Beaumont!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back. I need to read your blogs.
Anon 4

Anonymous said...

okay you must slow down. I know you are busy this week also.
Will see you Thursday!
God Bless,
Shirley Patrick