This morning I received the following email from Jonathan, our son who is the Pastor of "The Apostolic Church" in Beaumont! REVIVAL is happening everywhere!
"Sheree and Jay showed up this morning during our prayer meeting with Ronald, a man they met at Waffle House after church last night. They weren't planning on going there, but then decided to go there and that's when they met Ronald.
Ronald works at Waffle House. He opened up to them and poured his heart out. Sheree and Jay saw an opportunity to witness to him. As a result, he came with them this morning to prayer. I baptized Ronald in Jesus' name and he received the Holy Ghost in the baptistry! What a great work God is doing! What excites and burdens me at the same time is that there are so many more out there just like Ronald......just hungry for a change in their lives and willing to turn to God for that change. I'm reminded of the scripture in Acts 2 that says...
Acts 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved."
I am rejoicing with them and every report I read or hear about "souls being born into the Kingdom of God"! We are living int EXCITING TIMES!
1 comment:
AWESOME!!
Post a Comment