Haiden, Howie, and Imran (Head Coach: Chris Isom and Coach: Janet Anglin)
Haiden (back) looks on as his quiz buddy, Austin quizzes against Life Tabernacle Team: Brianna, Howie, and Imran. Austin now plays on the Nacogdoches-Center Team.
Coaches discuss while waiting for a "correct or incorrect" verdict from the Quiz Master.
Totally STRESSED...or are they praying it's RIGHT?
Imran is ready to push the button! Everyone has their "thinking caps" on.
Nacodoches-Center is "sweating it out"!
Parents are "praying"!
Total relief! Parents: Christina, Tammy and Dan; Friends: Kenny and Rita
Jessica and Imran's mom, Judy are anxiously waiting as they watch the quiz!
CONGRATULATIONS TO LIFE TABERNACLE QUIZ TEAM!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL BIBLE QUIZZERS!
YOU ARE ALL GREAT AND ARE DOING WONDERFUL!
EVERYONE IS A WINNER!!!!
7 comments:
WooHoo! Go Wichita Falls!! No matter what happens, you are all (including those not quizzing) winners in our eyes.
Those pictures were too much!!
I loved the picture with all three of their heads down. Quizzing is such a wonderful program. Everyone wins that is involved, including parents and coaches. Way to go Wichita Falls!!
Great work kids! We are supporting you!
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures, I hadn't seen any yet:) Good job kids, yall did us proud!
It was sooo good to see y'all!!! We were very excited when you & Bro. Elms walked through that door! I, too, am VERY proud of all the kids. They are doing a fantastic job!!!!!
Praise the Lord Sister! Do you know where I might find some info on Bible Quizzing?
Post a Comment