In December we travelled through Texas attending Sectional Christmas Banquets. We had a wonderful time! Getting to be with friends, and fellow ministers and their wives for a special time of celebrating Christmas was very fulfilling and enjoyable. The night we were in Section 1 for the banquet I took pictures, but never got to post them like I told Jeremy Lynch and Michael Roach I would. I found out tonight that they have gone to my blog several times in the last few weeks to see the pictures. Shame on me for not posting them. I sure am sorry ya'll!
Bro. Jeremy Lynch and Bro. Michael Roach are the Editors of
Apostolic Report. They do a great job on this blog. You will find a lot of interesting "reports" when you visit them. By the way, in the post called "
The Best of 2008", on Apostolic Report, if you scroll down to "TOP Referers In 2008", you will see MY BLOG to be in the top three "referers"!!! I thought that was really neat! I told One of them tonight that my blog ought to have a SPECIAL PLACE on Apostolic Report! :) Afterall, I'm one of the reasons they're so popular!!! LOL!
I do not have the time tonight (this morning) to post a "slideshow" of the banquet, but I wanted to blog the picture I took of them.

Bro. Michael (right) was voted in tonight as Section One Youth Director! Congratulations, Bro. Michael! You'll do a GREAT job! I really enjoyed your "acceptance speech". God bless you as you work with the youth in Section 1.
Ya'll keep up the great work on your blog. I will be checking back for my "special place"! :)
3 comments:
Wow, how neat that you referred so many people! I was one of them!
Alright! It's about time! lol.. j/k! Thanks for all the hits from your blog, we appreciate it. It was good to see you guys at conference. Keep praying for us in Stephenville.
Btw, here is our "family" blog that we have been doing for several years. I don't post in it very often. it's mainly just a brag blog about Ethan..lol
www.jeremylynch.com
Post a Comment