My nerves are a-twitter, my hair has gone white.
My knees, they are knocking; I'm quaking with fright.
My whole life is streaking in front of my eyes.
"Dear Lord, please be with me!" I urgently cry.
My heart's in my throat, but at least I'm alive.
The problem? I'm teaching my son how to drive!
My knees, they are knocking; I'm quaking with fright.
My whole life is streaking in front of my eyes.
"Dear Lord, please be with me!" I urgently cry.
My heart's in my throat, but at least I'm alive.
The problem? I'm teaching my son how to drive!
--Ann Luna
Karen, I found this in "Barbara Johnson's Daily Splashes of Joy" when I was reading last night. I had to post it for YOU! You've lived through the eldest son learning to drive, you'll live through this one, too! LOL!
5 comments:
Tee-Hee...Those were the days my friend... I thought would never end...Those were the days, oh yes, those were the days!
LOL! That pretty much describes me!!!
Thanks!
I'm NOT looking forward to those days!!!
One day I will worry about the driving days. But for now, I worry about the potty training days.
This day is creeping up on me way too fast!!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment