As of this past Monday night we are finished with all the Sectional Conferences. We have enjoyed travelling the roads of Texas and seeing what a great district we have! Having the opportunity to see the pastors and wives who attended the conferences was so nice! I was made aware of the greatness of these men and women of God as we visited with them. We are blessed to be surrounded by many friends in the Texas District. You have let us be a part of your lives and we are thankful. Each section made us feel welcome and we appreciate it so much. Unity was definitely felt as we came together to worship the Lord, and to hear the message God gave to Bro. Russo, our District Superintendent. He preached with a burden and anointing. Thank God for a leader that follows the direction God gives him for the ministry! Here's a few pictures for you to enjoy.
I didn't get a lot of pictures. Really, I just took pictures when I remembered to take them! Silly me! I'm sorry I missed so many!!
2 comments:
I enjoyed the familiar faces 'around the district'. Love you!
It was wonderful to see you in Sec. 9! I enjoyed the slide show...hope to see you in Feb....we'll be in Lufkin to meet the board. Pray church pray! LOL
Post a Comment