Monday, November 10, 2008

PRAISE GOD!!

It's time to REJOICE! I just got a call from someone I love very much and they told me they "PRAYED THROUGH" last night at church! They have been away from God for a LONG time and I'm thrilled to hear this news!!!!

God is SO AWESOME! He saw them walk in last night and gave them a "special message". He said, "I've seen your tears. I've never left you. I just want to take you in my arms and hold you."

Backslider, if you happen to read this post, PLEASE listen to what God feels about you! HE LOVES YOU! "He don't give up easy. He's just not the quittin' kind"! COME HOME! He's waiting with open arms.

Friends, if you have been praying for a backslider.....Don't give up on them! They are so HUNGRY for God and are miserable in their sin!

I will be writing another post soon, so be checking back! I HAD to share my answered prayer with you.

10 comments:

Karla said...

I'm so excited! God is awesome!!

janet anglin said...

This is awesome news, Sis. Elms! I'm just waiting for my turn to come!!!!!

Tracie Smith said...

Awesome! We are expecting several this weekend. God's love and mercy is incredible.

Michelle said...

Praise God!! This is wonderful news!

Deadra's Dialogue said...

Sis. Elms thanks for sharing your answered prayer. I too have been praying for a backslider and I expecting them to walk through the church doors any day now. God is so Awesome!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

What a beautiful post. Thanks for sharing. I too am praying and waiting.

iluv2prshim said...

Yes! God is awesome!

Misti Ferguson said...

"As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." - Proverbs 25:25
Rejoicing with you!

Linda Elms said...

Thank you all for "rejoicing with me"! Love you!

Gayla said...

AWESOME news. We all have backsliders that we are praying for, and this is encouraging!