Before going to sleep this evening I wanted to stop by and say "hello" to all my friends and family. We are enjoying the weekend here at "HOME". I will post about the whole weekend in a few days. Ya'll have a great Sunday and I will be "talking" to you soon. Love you all!
Oh yeah! I almost forgot! REMEMBER.....WINTER IS COMING!

This is a picture of our house last winter. Please pray it sells SOON! THANK YOU!
3 comments:
It was a thrilling weekend! It was alos soooo good to see you and Bro. Elms at HOME again. I'll never be able to tell you what your ministry has meant to me! I love you both so much!
Helping you pray that a buyer comes along soon. I would love to have this house, if you could ship it to California for me. Just box it up and send it UPS. It's beautiful.
Josh Tredway
Praying...God is Able.
Post a Comment