It's exciting, but I also dislike the early exit polls. We are just turning off the radio and keeping off the news internet pages, we'll find out tomorrow!
I am thru with for the night. It might be after I know too much -- but I definitely am continuing to put this is God's hands - truly the only hands big enough to handle this all.
Heaven is my home, I am just passing thru!
I KNEW I could depend on your blog to say something to make me smile!
8 comments:
I feel the same as you, Sis. Elms. I am so anxious, I can hardly sit still! God bless America!
I feel your pain...
It's exciting, but I also dislike the early exit polls. We are just turning off the radio and keeping off the news internet pages, we'll find out tomorrow!
Thanks Sis. Elms!!
I just turned the computer off.
I am thru with for the night. It might be after I know too much -- but I definitely am continuing to put this is God's hands - truly the only hands big enough to handle this all.
Heaven is my home, I am just passing thru!
I KNEW I could depend on your blog to say something to make me smile!
Totally agree with 3 and 5! :) God Bless America....
So KASSIE, are you saying that you didn't vote and that you're not praying? :)
What a MESS!! I guess I've never prayed for America as much as I am now!
Well after the results of the election all I can say is that #5 is what we can always count on.
Dena Trumps
Post a Comment