We are getting ready to leave for Beaumont to be with our family, and for the Ladies Tea tonight. We are looking forward to being with Jonathan, Brenda and the girls! Wendell said this morning that he can't wait to get there so he can hear Scarlett talk! LOL! She has such a cute, little voice, and the way she says her words is so CUTE! We also can't wait to feel Savanna's arms giving us hugs. She is growing up so FAST, so we enjoy every hug and kiss we can get! We will be staying over the weekend and attending church at The Apostolic Church. We will be back home Monday to have dinner with a friend who is coming for the Board Meetings next week. Then, work begins on Tuesday! :) I am going to enjoy being with the wives who come with their husbands who are on the board, and helping Sis. Russo with anything she needs me to do.
Ya'll have a great weekend!
6 comments:
I hope ya'll have loads of fun this weekend!! Sis. Elms, I know you'll do an amazing job speaking at the Tea tonight. Be careful. Love you!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Have a great weekend! I know you will make a big "splash" at the tea or is that me that will make a big "splash" at SeaWorld. hehehehe!
Just teasing! Be yourself and God will intervene the ladies will feel the power of the Holy Ghost all over every word that you speak.
Enjoy your time with family!
May God bless you as you step through the new doors of ministry that he has for you!
Have a wonderful weekend! I've enjoyed reading your "heart". Thanks for sharing. I love you.
Post a Comment