Friday, May 16, 2008

Checking In

Ya'll are all wonderful! Thank you for all the suggestions to get on the internet. I am sure I will find a way! LOL! Here's a little update.

Wendell left yesterday with our motorhome headed for Lufkin. He has a meeting today, so he had to get there. I did not go with him. There were a lot of last minute details to take care of, so I stayed in Wichita Falls. Since I stayed here Alayna stayed with me last night and it was so nice having her "all to myself"! :) I loved having her here and we "snuggled and read stories" before going to sleep. She's a little doll and always pleasant to have around. Oh, how I'll miss her and Ashlyn! Of course, I will miss the parents, too! LOL!

I am leaving in a little while. My house still hasn't sold, but I'm expecting a buyer in the near future. God will answer!

Here's a note to all my friends here in Life Tabernacle: GOD is going to give you a wonderful Pastor and family! I know you know that, but I just wanted to encourage you and let you know that "something good is on it's way"! I want to hear how ya'll are doing, so write anytime. You have my email address and of course, you can comment here. You will always be part of my life! I love you!

Now, for the rest of the world to see.....lol.....have a great day, and rest in knowing that "it won't be long 'til we see Jesus! Blessings to you!

I will be checking in to see how everyone is ASAP!

7 comments:

Karen Prince said...

Sis. Elms, you can get wireless Internet in the TBC admin building, but they will have to give you a security code. You can get Internet in the district office. There is a connection in the boardroom. You can also get wireless Internet at the Camp Office. I hope this helps.

Kenny Prince

Madison S. said...

Where there is a will there is away! If all else fails go to mom and dads and relax on the porch swing! They will be glad to help you out :)

Jana Allard said...

I'm sure wireless will find a way to your computer. The world needs you! :)

Linda Elms said...

Bro. Prince, thank you for the information. I have arrived in Lufkin and will be checking things out over the next few days. As of right now, I am answering from my iPhone. I'm glad I have it.

Linda Elms said...

Julie, thank you for the invitation to your folks house. I'm sure they would be shocked to walk out of their house to see me sitting on their porch! LOL! Who knows? If I get desperate it could happen. :)

Jana, I see you caught that LOL! The "world" can be large or small, depending on who's "world" you're looking at! I'm sure mine isn't very large. LOL!

Roxana said...

Your world extends far beyond what you imagine, Sis. And I'm glad to be a part of it!!

Linda Elms said...

Roxana, thank you! I'm glad you're part of it, also. Love you!