I need to be getting packed to leave for Deweyville where my husband will be ministering in tomorrow's services, but I had to stop and write a thought that's been on my heart.
This morning as my husband left the motorhome he turned and said, "Today could be the day....." and proceeded to tell me what today just might bring! My heart leaped thinking that a particularly thing we have been praying for might actually take place. I then started checking the "blogs" and I went to Tracie's Thoughts, and when I arrived there she started out her post with, "Today I woke up feeling a sense of Victory"! I love when the Lord speaks to us from different, unexpected places.
Whatever your need is today, just think.......TODAY COULD BE THE DAY that prayer is ANSWERED!
Note: As I had the arrow on "Publish Post" this song playing on "Enlighten, XM Radio, Channel 34" said,
"Never throw a hungry lion in the den of a praying man!"
AMEN!
4 comments:
I keep watching with expectation, not understanding why I'm still waiting, but that still small voice just keeps saying "Trust ME." I don't like waiting, but I love knowing Who I can trust!
Powerful post! I have never forgotten something that Charlie Mahaney said in one of his sermons. . .Expect the unexpected and the unexplainable! I love living that way! Today could be that day that God does exactly what we are believing for!! I pray that today is your day!!
Pastor King has preached a few messages lately about how God does things "suddenly". So be expectant!
No wonder you were not at the trailer. We were in lufkin and you were gone :( Oh well we will see you at crusader Camp I am sure!
Post a Comment