We will be leaving for Lufkin tomorrow, so I wanted to let you know that I may not be able to blog for a few days. Hopefully, I can get on the internet somehow, but just in case I don't blog, you will know why. We will be staying in our motorhome until our house sells, and I do not have a way to hook up to the internet. I do not want that to last too long! If it does I might have to break down and buy a card for my computer and pay the bill myself! :( If you know me very well, you know I love being around people. I love "staying connected"! There's nothing like having friends. Thank you for all your prayers for us at this time. They are much appreciated!!
I just remembered.....since I have an "iPhone" I might post a little from it. Of course, it won't be "full blown" posts. That would be too tedious, but at least I would feel like I'm doing something! :) I hope to be talking to you all again, real soon!
11 comments:
We will see you in a few days in Lufkin! When Trent was @ TBC he took his laptop to McDonalds because access was less expensive than StarBucks. Trent made friends with an employee who actually gave him coupons with a free access code! I know there aren't as many wifi hotspots in Lufkin.
Linda - I'm pretty sure we were able to get wireless in the kitchen on the campground. LOL! Seriously! You might check into it anyway.
I'm quite sure you will be finding a way to get online somewhere!
You can usually get access from the library, or some of the restaurants. Check them out. Love you.
I'm sure the District Office has internet connection. They will probably allow you in the office. LOL Maybe only on certain days? :) Sorry, I couldn't resist.
I hope you had a good birthday. Did you like our song? It was Jimmy, Bobbie, Arlen Guidroz, Nathan, Me and half the people in the restaurant. :)
I will be praying for you all,I am sure along with everyone that you will find a place for internet, we along with you dont like to be out of touch, Love you, I know that Lufkin, and Texas camp will be blessed abuntantly having you and Bro Elms to be part them then GOD BLESS
just wanted to say i love y'all and i will miss y'all terribly. and also to me my pastor will always be bro elms! well y'all take care and have fun- don't work too hard.
I can't believe y'all are really leaving!! It still seems like a bad dream. We'll miss you & Bro. Elms so much, but we do pray God's richest and deepest blessings on your new adventure. I'm praying you will find a way to blog!
Love you,
Janet
I'm sure you will find wireless access somewhere on that campground! We are praying for you both in your new endeavor. Texas District is blessed to have such great leadership in you both!
We will be praying that the house sells ASAP! Then you can enjoy house hunting, I always think it is so fun to see other people's house and get decorating ideas. Hope you are able to blog some, your blog is my favorite! Once again, we will miss y'all!
I miss you already! But just think how many more lives you and Bro Elms will be ministering to that you never would have been in contact with in WF. I look forward to reading about these opportunities in your new adventure!
What is this year's theme?...INWARD, OUTWARD, UPWARD!! Keep moving for HIM!!
I stayed connected in Israel through the internet on my phone. It kept me sane. Crazy I know... :) I hope you find a way to connect!
Post a Comment