Monday, May 05, 2008

President Bill Clinton Speaks

Yesterday at the Church of Pentecost in Asheville, NC, President Bill Clinton spoke for a few minutes. Here is the link to hear what he had to say. You can read about it and see pictures of his visit to Brent and Cyndi Keatings church, then scroll down to hear the audio.

Also, Chelsea Clinton visited the United Pentecostal Church in Fayetteville, NC. You can read about it here.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh wow, how interesting! I always knew Bill Clinton had ties to Pentecost, but I never knew they were so deep. I will be praying for him and his family to get the Holy Ghost!

Linda Elms said...

Michelle, I don't think I realized it, either. I knew some of the connections, but to hear him speak about it is very interesting.

Richard Perry said...

Sister Elms, thank you for linking to the Apostolic Report. We have received over 50 hits today from your site alone. Thanks once again.

Rick Perry
Editor,
The Apostolic Report

Linda Elms said...

Bro. Perry, you are welcome! :) I found that particular post to be interesting and wanted my readers to know about it. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Jana Allard said...

I always knew the Clintons were good friends with the Manguns, but it is great to hear him ask for prayer from the people he realizes they know how to pray. We should all continue to keep the Clintons in our prayers.