Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So Good

Our Easter services were so good and incredibly powerful! Really, I do not have the words to express the "presence of God" that we felt. There's not too many times I don't know what to say when I start writing a post, but you would have needed to be here to know how wonderful both services were. The preaching, singing, and worship was "out of this world"! Thank you God for being with us! Here's a few pictures to enjoy....:)

Mandy made the girls dresses and they looked absolutely beautiful in them!

Papa Elms teaching her how to push the button on her new "spin toy".It was cold so Ashlyn needed her coat on. I love this picture!I have more, but I am not going to post them all! LOL!

10 comments:

Kevin Hopper said...

Sounds like you had a great time with the King of Kings and your family! The pictures are so cute!

Tracie Smith said...

I just love it when HE come to church. Having our family with us is surely an added blessing!! The girls are so adorable.

Michelle said...

I have to agree Sis Elms, both services on Sunday were wonderful! Thank God for His presence! The pics of Alayna and Ashlyn are adorable!

Roxana said...

I was with you for the last 45 min or so on Sun night. I could feel the presence of God so strongly as the choir sang and worshipped and even as we slowed down into some more worship! (This time diff is kindda nice!)
The girls are too cute!

iluv2prshim said...

Glad you had a great Easter. Love the pics!

Gene Holley said...

So glad you had a great one! Where's your picture in your Easter outfit? The look so sweet.

Jana Allard said...

The girls are darling and the dresses beautiful. The dresses made me think of a giant rose blooming. Perfect for spring. We had fabulous services, too. Isn't great how God is with all of us?!

Anonymous said...

Looks like two little princesses.

Your service sounded wonderful.

Love--

Shirley Buxton
www.shirleybuxton.wordpress.com

Linda Elms said...

Thank you all! When it comes to "grandchildren", does anyone know if you ever get passed the "bragging stage"? I can't seem to help myself! LOL!

Susanne Miller said...

Wow your granddaughter look so beautiful. I love their new dress.


Susanne