Today is my husband's birthday, so I wanted to say a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wendell I love you! You are the sweetest, kindest, and most loving man I know! I am so sorry I've been sick all day long, and couldn't spend this day with you in the presence of Almighty God, but I will make it up when I start feeling better. I love you!
9 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday, Bro Elms! ~8)
Hope you had a great day! Best Wishes for MANY more!
So sorry to hear you are not feeling well again, Sis Elms. I always enjoy visiting your blogspot.
Take care,
Kathy Dutton
Happy Birthday, Bro. Elms!!! We are so glad we were privileged to be under your pastorate during our formative years. May God bless you with many more wonderful years!!!
P.S. Sorry to hear you're sick, Sis. Elms. Love you both!!!
Happy Birthday, Bro Elms!
And I'll be praying for you Sis ELms.
Love ya both so much!!!
Happy Birthday, Bro. Elms!!
Sis. Elms, my goodness!! Would you stop getting sick, already?? LOL...(praying for you).
Wendell,
Happy Birthday! I hope it was fantastic!
Happy Birthday, Bro. Elms!
We love you and appreciate you so much. Hope your day was wonderful.
Happy Birthday Bro Elms! Sis Elms, I pray you feel much better soon, we love you both.
Happy Birthday, Bro. Elms. And may that "sick" bug get out of your house.
Happy Birthday Uncle Wendell.
Post a Comment