It was a "FOOT-LONG tea spoon"!!!LOL! This is the L-O-N-G-E-S-T SPOON I have EVER seen! I thought Texas was the only state that lived up to the cliche: "Everything is bigger in Texas!" I think we better get on the ball if we're going to beat this one!!!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
WHAT?????
Today we left for Jackson, TN to preach for Donald and Bridget Lance. We are looking forward to being with them and their church tomorrow night and Sunday. I wanted to share with you something I had never seen in all my days!!! LOL! For supper tonight we decided to have "mexican food", I know some of you are not surprised, so we pulled off in Arkadelphia, Arkansas to eat at Ta Molly's. We ordered and both of us got tea for our beverage. Well, when we started to sweeten the tea, THIS is what we pulled out of the glass.
It was a "FOOT-LONG tea spoon"!!!LOL! This is the L-O-N-G-E-S-T SPOON I have EVER seen! I thought Texas was the only state that lived up to the cliche: "Everything is bigger in Texas!" I think we better get on the ball if we're going to beat this one!!!
It was a "FOOT-LONG tea spoon"!!!LOL! This is the L-O-N-G-E-S-T SPOON I have EVER seen! I thought Texas was the only state that lived up to the cliche: "Everything is bigger in Texas!" I think we better get on the ball if we're going to beat this one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's hilarious!!
Good Lord! :)
You've got to be kidding!!! I know I had cataract surgery yesterday, and my vision is still a little blurry, but I can CERTAINLY see this spoon! Have a good trip, and we'll see y'all when you return home. We'll miss y'all!
Love,
Janet Anglin
This spoon would look awesome with my spoon collection! I must say I have never seen one that long before!! As for the music lesson...they loved it. I wish I would have had my camcorder handy, you would have loved all the things they determined were excuses. Hope y'all have a fun and safe trip.
If ever you run into Bro Denver Stanford, ask him about his fork. I think the spoon would go right along with it!
Seeing the spoon made me wonder what the glass it's used in looks like.
Post a Comment