Tonight, as Sunday is coming to a close, I want to say how wonderful our services were today. Both services and messages my husband preached ministered to me in a powerful way. As I am getting ready to go to bed, my heart, mind, body and soul feels "sheltered in the arms of God"! I know we all have those special times, and today was such a day. I will sleep good knowing HE is on-board my ship!
4 comments:
Linda,
I've enjoyed reading your blog for sometime now. It is strength to me personally to read that there are others who STILL believe the wonderful truth that was taught to us as a child. While so many are finding their "freedom" and going another direction I thank you for not being afraid to write the nuggets of truth and allowing others to enjoy your "splash over" blessings. Of course--the pics of the grandbabies make me a bit jealous--but that is the next chapter in our lives, two of ours are married so maybe before long.
Keep writing, your a blessing to me
Linda,
We had 10 first time adult visitors Sunday morning and all of them stayed to eat with the church family after service. One couple came back Sunday Night and Sis. Trout spoke on the "Plan of Salvation". The couple went to the altar and within 5 minutes they both had their own experience renewed in Christ!
Ruthie, it's good hearing from you. I am amazed at the people I find out has been reading my blog! I trust you are doing well, and thank you for saying hello. Let me hear from you often.
Kevin, the report of your Sunday services is wonderful! Thank you for sharing with me. I love it when people receive their own experience with God!
I left a comment on this late Sunday night. It didn't go through. I was reflecting also on the goodness of God and the wonderful weekend we had at W. Monroe.
I miss you and would love to see you.
My love.....
Post a Comment