
Thursday, March 06, 2008
It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This!
Last night in the prayer room before church, while I was praying, I felt someone come up close to me and when I looked it was Alayna. She was immediately in my arms and I was getting a long awaited hug! Since I had been sick for 4 days, I hadn't seen the girls for a week, and I was more than ready to feel their little bodies in my arms. After the sweet hug from Alayna, I turned to see where Ashlyn was and about that time she spotted me. She wiggled out of her Mom's arms and ran to me. I was overwhelmed once again with the love that filled my heart! Then, Alayna saw her PaPa and went to sit near him as he prayed. You guessed it....the "little one" could't stand to be left out. She set her eyes in her PaPa's direction and was gone, as quickly as she had come. I went back to prayer, and when I looked up this is what I saw! You just can't get much better than this!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Sweet, sweet!! That truly is wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
Oh, how sweet!!!
oh my word! The picture is wonderful - but the look on Alayna's face is PRICELESS!!!!
To precious for words!
I was already thinking, "Too precious for words," and then saw that is exactly what Ronda wrote. So, ditto Ronda.
Karla, I love the picture, the girls with Wendell as he prays is just so sweet, but it was the LOOK on Alayna's face that I loved, too! LOL! When I saw it I busted out laughing. LOL! I wondered who would be the first one to say something about it. I should have known it would be you! LOL!
Tammy, Carla, Ronda and Jana, I'm glad ya'll thought it was as precious as I did! :)
Adorable! That will tug on anyone's heart!
How sweet!!
Too precious! I love it!!
Makes me want to be a Grandmother! This picture should be saved as part of their inheritance. There is nothing better we can give our children than prayer.
Absolutely adorable and priceless, Sis. Elms and oh, for those precious little girls to be able to hear the prayers of their grandpa!
Great Picture! I cried when I saw this picture. Not only with Papa praying and the little grand daughters hearing but the way they looked and were holding to him. It was like show me and teach me Papa!
Delightful - the look is priceless.
Capturing a picture like this is priceless. It will bring wonderful memories for you and PaPa to enjoy forever.
What a great pic!!
Great picture mom! I am glad you have learned to watch and pray!!! I am really glad you were able to capture this moment.
All of the comments are so good and heart-felt. Thank you for sharing in my JOY!
Mandy, I learned to "watch and pray" a LONG time ago! :)
Sis Elms...you said it right. It doesn't get much better than that!! Beautiful....
Post a Comment