Friday, March 28, 2008

Having a Wonderful Time

As I said in my last post, I have been very busy, but it's been the "fun-kind-of-busy"! Karla and I flew into San Jose on Wednesday evening to surprise Ronda for her birthday. We definitely SURPRISED HER! LOL! I have a lot to report to you, but will have to do it when I arrive back home. I do not have my computer with me, so I cannot download pictures to go along with all the "fun" we are having. I can't wait to tell you all about it.

12 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Have fun!!! Tell Sis. Hurst happy b'day for me!

Kevin Hopper said...

Enjoy sunny San Jose! I am jealous! LOL!!

Monica Hassas said...

Sorry the weather isn't so great here this weekend, Sis. Elms. Regardless of the weather, I know you are going to have a wonderful time with your sisters! Have a great trip!

Keith and Carla said...

Hope you're having a great time together!!!

janet anglin said...

I'm so glad you're having such a good time! I can't wait to see all your pictures and hear all about your trip. Enjoy the rest of it!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having so much fun, honey, but I'm sure lonely. Can't you hurry it up and get back here !?

Love You !!
Your Honey

Jana Allard said...

Oh how fun!!! Can't wait for all the stories. I'm sure you will have at least one funny one! LOL

Linda Elms said...

Wendell, I'm so happy you wrote!! I miss you too! I'm having a wonderful time, but I'm getting anxious to be home to you! I Love you!

Karen J. Hopper said...

That is so great. Have a wonderful time.

Cheri said...

That is so great, I know how exciting it is for all of you to be together,

Rochelle said...

Sounds like a fun kind of busy! I just wrote a post called "good kind of busy!" Must be going around!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

I saw the picture and it was a wonderful surprise for your sister. It must be wonderful to have siblings that are sisters in the Lord.