Here's a SMILE for your day! I took care of the girls for a few hours today and had a wonderful time with them. Ashlyn got sleepy so I put her in the crib and she fell asleep in just a few minutes. When I put her to bed she had a little pony-tail on top of her head with a bow. When she woke up.....well.....this is how she looked! WHAT A DOLL! LOL! I knew you all would get a smile for your day if I shared this picture, so being the nice, kind, person I am (lol) I just couldn't even think about "robbing you" from having a blessing. :)
18 comments:
She's still 'absolutely adorable' just like her little shirt says, huh? lol =)
Thanks for sharing another pic! I love it!!!
Kathy
Thanks for the smile! She's still beautiful even with bed head!
What a GRANDma you are! One day she may want it to stick up like that. Think back to the '80s!
Some of our young people come to church with their hair like that. Now I know, they really did just wake up from a nap. :) Of course Ashlyn can really pull it off. she's a doll.
What a little baby doll - love those cheeks.
Cute I love it!!!
Glad you shared the pic, she's definatley a cutie!
Ahh! Adorable!
Oooo...too sweet!
Aww! Who needs ponytails?
Looks like the Kewpie dolls of the 60's-70's. So cute!
Very Cute! I am sure we will see this picture again. Somehow these pictures come out again at graduation time! LOL!!
What a sweet, adorable little cutie pie! Hmmm....I've experienced the same hair trauma myself...if my memory serves me correctly! BUT....I didn't look nearly so cute and adorable! LOL
ANd yes indeed, it did give me that much needed smile to start my day! She is adorable! I wish I could look a fraction of that cute with my hair messed up!
thank you Sis Elms, for sharing and providing us all with a smile, too cute, ♥ cheri
How cute is she!!!??? I miss her chubby lil face!!! I miss y'all!!!
Aimi
Sweet!! I love it when they just wake up from a nap!! She looks cuddly!!
I'm glad ya'll enjoyed the "smile"! She is everything you all said!!! :) Thank you!
Post a Comment