Friday, January 18, 2008

New Pictures of Girls

For those of you who have not seen the new pictures of Alayna and Ashlyn, you MUST go here to see them! I just had to let you know about them. I, for some reason couldn't help myself! LOL!

10 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Oh, my!!! You have every right to show those girls off. They are darling and the pics are great!

Linda Elms said...

Thank you, Jana! We enjoy them so much!

Karen J. Hopper said...

What beautiful girls. Their smiles definitely light up the room. You have so much to be thankful for.

Anonymous said...

Linda, I love to hear you talk of your family, and I don't blame you a bit. People who are not yet grandparents don't quite understand how we can go on and on about those precious little people.

Yours are indeed beautiful.

Shirley Buxton
www.shirleybuxton.wordpress.com

iluv2prshim said...

I loved the pictures. They are so adorable.

Keith and Carla said...

We would think something is VERY wrong if you weren't proud of them and didn't brag every now and then! They are beautiful!!!

Jana Allard said...

I already commented about this post, but wanted to ask you something. I had a Christmas countdown on my blog and I recall you did too. I deleted it after Christmas and can't remember where I got it. LOL I was thinking about doing various count downs for my kids and can't figure out how to get it. Do you remember?

Debbie Pryor said...

I enjoyed seeing those beautiful pictures of the girls!

Linda Elms said...

I'm glad ya'll got to "enjoy" my a couple of my granddaughters, again! I'm sorry if I brag, but I just can't help myself! :) Thank you for all the sweet comments.

Jana, about the "counter". I got mine off of Rockyou.com. I hope you can get one up and running again.

Jana Allard said...

Thanks, Linda.