Monday, January 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCARLET


It's hard to believe you are already 3 years old! You are so beautiful and we love you so much! God has great things for you, so I pray that He will be your greatest desire. Love Jesus with all your heart! You are special to Him and to Papa and me. Have a wonderful birthday, Scarlet. I wish we could be with you on this special day.

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Scarlet! You are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Another of the four beautiful 'grands' having a birthday.
Happy Birthday to a beautiful Miss Scarlet.

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Scarlet! You are beautiful.

iluv2prshim said...

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Scarlet!
Love, Aunt Ronda

Karla said...

Happy birthday, Scarlet! We love you BUNCHES!!!
Uncle Gene, Aunt Karla, Cameron & Chad

Linda Elms said...

Ya'll are so sweet to take part in wishing our granddaughter Happy Birthday! It's so much fun sharing life with friends and family.

Ronda, does Scarlet remind you of Mother? There's a certain look about her that I can't get away from. I love it!

Linda Elms said...

Hey Karla! I didn't see your comment when I was making mine.:) I think we've discussed the "likeness of Mother" before. Love you!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Sis Elms,
I just put your blog up to see what was new and my daughter saw your little granddaughter and said Aww, she is so sweet. I just wanted to share that with you. She is a doll!

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday, Scarlet!! What a beautiful picture! She is precious!

Debbie Pryor said...

Happy Birthday Miss Scarlet. You sure are beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! She is sooooo cute! How can you not kiss her cheeks the entire time you are with her?!

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Holmes, what your daughter said was so sweet! Thank you for sharing with me.

Rochelle, thank you! She is so precious to me.

Sis. Pryor, thank you. She's brought a lot of joy to all of us.

Tena, it's hard not to "kiss her cheeks" when she's around. I love it! Thank you for your sweet comment.