
Our little sweetheart Ashlyn Kate is
"1" today! She has added even more joy to our lives and we are so happy she was born just one year ago today! She is now walking and starting to say a few words. What a precious little doll! Ashlyn, Mimi and Papa love you so much!
15 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashlyn! You are a little doll.
Aunt Ronda
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! What a little princess you have. She is absolutely adorable.
Happy Birthday Ashlyn! You are so precious. I'm glad I got to see you before you became "1".
I really enjoyed my short time with you during the Christmas Holidays. You truly are a little sweetheart. (I'm also sorry you got so sick.) Hope you've enjoyed 'your day'!
Aunt Kathy
Happy Birthday, Beautiful!
What a little doll!!! Happy 1st Birthday, Ashlyn!
Happy Birthday sweet beautiful Ashlyn Kate!
Ya'll are all so nice to write and wish Ashlyn a Happy Birthday. Thank you for your sweet comments!
She looks like she is ready to give a big hug from a "Big Girl" now! A little cutie!
Happy Birthday Ashlyn, from Arizona
Happy Birthday Ashlyn. What a beautiful little one. She definitely will keep Nana and Papa (if that is what you are called) wrapped around her little finger.
Now that is just too cute! What a living doll!
Thank you all so much! Ashlyn is definitely a JOY to have around! She's just growing too fast!
Oh my word! That has got to be the cutest picture I've seen in a long while! What a little doll! Happy Birthday, Ashlyn, and you are so blessed, "Mimi Elms"!! *smile* That's what I hope my grandchildren will call me one day, Sis. Elms, should the Lord tarry. Mimi!
Jewel, thank you! Hearing my granddaughters say "Mimi" is one of the sweetest sounds in the world. The other one is when I hear my grown sons say, "Mom"! There's nothing like the love I feel in my heart at those moments.
Post a Comment