My sister, Karla sent this picture to me. She took it at Jeannie's wedding and I just had to share it! I know you will love seeing my husband with his FOUR granddaughters! You are looking at a HAPPY PAPA! Thank you for the picture, Karla!
Love the picture! Kevin & Shelli are in for a couple of days, and we were just talking about what it is that happens to our parents when they become GRANDparents...they turn into different creatures than when we were growing up!
18 comments:
Wow Dad can life get any sweeter???
Very sweet and touching pic!
They all look like they have him right where they want him.
Beautiful picture. Isn't grand to be a grandparent?
"Papa" is not the only one that looks happy. :) I think those girls already know that they can get what ever they want from Papa. :)
Beautiful picture! I think I see a "Papa" that is wrapped around four little fingers! LOL!!
Wow, a picture of a lifetime. I love the smiles on each face - each emits love and happiness. Priceless.
What a happy and blessed grandpa! AND little granddaughters! This is so precious, Sis. Elms! You are truly blessed.
This picture is Priceless, everyone looks very happy, How great, thank you for sharing,
The girls are so sweet!
So cute....priceless pic!
Love the picture! Kevin & Shelli are in for a couple of days, and we were just talking about what it is that happens to our parents when they become GRANDparents...they turn into different creatures than when we were growing up!
You're welcome! I love this picture.
I think those girls have Papa wrapped around their fingers. So darling!
What a geat pic. . . he has every right to be a PROUD PAPA!! They are all dolls!!
What a treasure. That is a GREAT picture of Papa AND the little angels! =)
Good capture, Karla!
Love to all ...
This is too mushy to comment on... and far too many people have not been able to contain themselves from doing it! :o)
BREAK OUT THE WALLET....WELL WORTH IT.
Post a Comment