I am now OVER 50,000 HITS! When I started my blog I never dreamed people would want to read what I wrote, but THANK YOU everyone for being faithful readers! Blogging has become one of the most FUN things I do. I guess you can say "it's my hobby"!! Communicating and staying connected is what I like to do best. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't be in contact with friends and family! Thank you, again! Please come back and leave a comment sometime. I love hearing from you.
11 comments:
Congrats!
You are one of my favorite blog writers. I love the family dynamics you have and you seem like such a wonderful person. Maybe one day I will meet you.
I wish you a very wonderful holiday season and an awesome year ahead!
Congrats! I started blogging when I commented on a friend's blog... and I got hooked. Blogging has been a way to capture memories in words and in pictures, as well as a creative outlet for me.
Thanks, Karla!
Sis. Holmes, that is so sweet for you to say I'm one of your favorite bloggers! Of couse, it makes me feel good to think you would enjoy my "life". :) I would love to meet you someday. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Rochelle, I understand how you feel. Thank you for visiting me from time to time. Come again, soon!
You're my favorite blogger too! I'm so glad you started blogging and told me about it. I get to catch up with my old friends and have made a few new ones as well!
Sis Elms Congrats! I am with the others I love to visit your blog. It is such a blessing to read and see all the pics of you and your family. I would also love to meet you one day and just sit and listen to you sing and play the piano if not hear on earth then O the wonderful day that we can meet in heaven.
Much Blessings
Sis Beka
Congratulations on 50,000.
Congrats indeed !! Now I can stop just clicking on your blog to run up the numbers! Just kidding! LOL!!
Roxana, THANK YOU! I'm glad you read and enjoy so much. I'm really glad we get to remember "old times" and make "new memories"!
Sis. Beka, thank you for stopping by! I would like to meet you, also. Maybe someday that will happen. Your kind words are much appreciated.
Thank you, Ronda! This has been so much fun, especially now that you're SO FAR AWAY!
Kevin, you better not be clicking just to run up my total hits! LOL! I know you're not, but thanks for the laugh.
Congratulations! I'm not surprised, though. I love reading your blog and getting to know you better. I just wished we lived closer; you'd be fun to hang out with. :)
Thank you, Tena! I'm glad you come and read. It definitely fun reading blogs and getting to know others a little better. Heaven is going to be a FUN place!
Post a Comment