Monday, December 03, 2007

Thanksgiving Remembered

I got a call from my wonderful daughter-in-law, Brenda the other day and she said, "Mom! You haven't posted anything about Thanksgiving! I have been on your blog checking and you STILL haven't done anything!!!! What's the deal?" LOL! I must say, "I'm so sorry, Brenda! I don't know what the "deal" is. I guess I just hadn't sat down to put a slideshow together, and then post about it. Please forgive me." :) I sure don't want to bore anyone with "my life", but I really do enjoy talking about what we do as a family and how much fun we have together. So, here is the slideshow for all who are interested. December is moving on so fast that I'm afraid I'm not going to have enough time to blog about everything I want to blog about. LOL! Am I already going in circles? I think so! Have a wonderful Christmas Season....that is....AFTER you watch my "Thanksgiving Slideshow". :)

7 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

Enjoyed this slideshow!!! Thanks for sharing...

Michelle said...

We love seeing slide shows of ya'll! Abigail especially loved the pony pictures, she was singing the theme song, and wanted to watch it again!

Roxana said...

I always enjoy seeing and hearing about your family! I hope one day to get to meet all your girls!!!

iluv2prshim said...

Loved seeing all the pics, especially the one of Mandy on the floor laughing. It made me laugh. I love it when she gets so tickled.

Cheri said...

Sis Elms, and family, I just wanted to say that I love hearing and seeing all that you do as a family, it is so great when families are close as you all are, some of us are envious LOL, in a good way, thank you for sharing all that goes on, God Bless, ♥ Cheri Bagato

Linda Elms said...

LOL! Ya'll are so kind, and I love hearing from you! For those I do not know (Cheri) and those who do not know my "girls" (Roxana and Cheri) someday I hope we all get to be meet. For everyone that I do know, I already love you!!

Ronda, you would have been in the floor laughing with Mandy if you had been here! LOL! I love seeing her laugh like this, also. I missed ya'll at Thanksgiving!

Mandy said...

Well I feel like a victim here!!! LOL JK Thank you for the pictures Mom!