Monday, December 10, 2007

Medicine for those in pFLUville!

I visited this blog today and this is what I found! I just couldn't help but post it. LOL! I think my brother-in-law, Gene could have sung this song a few days ago when he was sick with the pFLU! Hope you like this song, Gene!
"Laughter is the BEST medicine!" Hope you're all feeling better now!

15 comments:

Karla said...

LOL! Aaron is one of the funniest people ever!

Lynn said...

Anybody got a tissue?

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

That was too funny! I needed that laugh.

Cheri said...

I really needed that today, thank you for sharing, everyone here at work was wondering what was going on,

Kevin Hopper said...

I was home myself today feeling kind of puny! But I ended up laughing when I heard the video. Thanks for the chuckle, you made my day!!

Debbie Saiz said...

Very funny!!!! Thanks for the smile!

Anonymous said...

That is just tooooo funny.
I could sure use some "cold" cash right now.

Tammy Bryant said...

That was too funny, SNOT!!

No really, it was great!

Thanks for the laugh.

Roxana said...

You are soooo bad! Maybe I'll sing that for our Christmas party Sat!! Nah...I would just start giggling and end up rolling!!!

Lynda said...

that was funny!!

Kassie said...

Too funny!!

Linda Elms said...

I'm glad I could bring a smile to your heart and a laugh to your spirit! You just have to be a little silly sometimes. Have a great week!

Steven Saiz said...

Sis. Elms,

This is a classic. Thanks for sharing!

Jolene Harris said...

Sis. Elms, I should have obeyed my doctor and stayed in bed. But NOooo, I just had to read blogs and it cost me. Especially yours! I laughed so hard that it caused me to start coughing and I had to go have a breathing treatment (I have pneumonia). I had to wait till I got the coughing under control before I could come back and post my comment. That's OK though. I have been so sick lately that I needed a good laugh. Thanks for sharing. It was worth the coughing spell.

Linda Elms said...

Bro. Saiz, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Jolene, LOL! That's too funny, but I hate that you had to have a breathing treatment. Maybe you coughed all that pneumonia loose and you'll feel better now! Keep smiling, and for sure, keep laughing. You'll feel better in a few days.