I thought you would enjoy my little Christmas Sweethearts! I'm also waiting for Mandy to blog so we can "see and hear" Alayna sing her first solo in church. Ya'll have a wonderful Monday! Hopefully, I will get around to blogging tomorrow.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Too Tired to Blog Tonight
I really wanted to blog tonight about everything that's been happening here in our church, but I think I'm just too tired!! I'll just say for now...we had a wonderful Christmas Choir Concert tonight and I'm so very proud of Kassie, the choir, and musicians!! Also, the children's choir sang and did incredible under the leadership of Carmen. Ok....that's all I'm saying, but I will leave you with a picture.
I thought you would enjoy my little Christmas Sweethearts! I'm also waiting for Mandy to blog so we can "see and hear" Alayna sing her first solo in church. Ya'll have a wonderful Monday! Hopefully, I will get around to blogging tomorrow.
I thought you would enjoy my little Christmas Sweethearts! I'm also waiting for Mandy to blog so we can "see and hear" Alayna sing her first solo in church. Ya'll have a wonderful Monday! Hopefully, I will get around to blogging tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I understand you feeling too tired to blog. It seems as if that is how I've felt since Thanksgiving. I've just been getting on long enough to see what others post and have not even been leaving comments. Just to let you know I enjoy every post you make and view them all. You are also right about the choir doing a great job, I thouroughly enjoyed the concert! Hope you feel rested up today, Love you!
Wow your granddaughter look so beautiful smile and dress. They look so cute !!!
Post a Comment