Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Two Pictures I Love

When Jonathan and Brenda came up for Thanksgiving we were thrilled to have them in church with us one night. Scarlet came to the organ to see me during the altar service and Brenda grabbed the camera. Here's the result of her "making memories". I will always treasure this "moment in time".

13 comments:

Karla said...

Those are adorable!! She's a mess - but a cute mess!!

Linda Elms said...

Ahhhh...well, thank you! I definitely love this "little mess"!

The Hunts said...

She Def. puts the spice in life! She went up on the platform after church Sunday to finish "Daddy's wahder". LOL She's PRICELESS! Rach

Keith and Carla said...

She makes me want to reach out and pinch those cheeks! What a doll!!!

Michelle said...

These are priceless!

Roxana said...

Now that's talent!! That baby plays the organ just like Mimi already!! She's precious! (even if I can't spell it)

iluv2prshim said...

Precious! What a doll.

Anonymous said...

I just loved seeing her crawl up there to play the organ with Mimi. She is soooo cute!! I knew there would be pictures of this!! I love you Sis. Elms!!

Debbie Saiz said...

Very cute!

Debbie Pryor said...

I guess you can say this is the first picture of her playing the organ! Too adorable!!!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

you can certainly see that she is your granddaughter!

Jana Allard said...

TOO cute! Just precious. She will probably sing, too.

Linda Elms said...

Thank you all for your comments. She is a little doll and I pray that she will give all her talents to God and be used by Him for His glory! This has been our prayer for our children and now grandchildren! I am looking forward to watching them all grow up to serve Him. That is my desire!