Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I am praying for a wonderful 2008! I know God has a lot of great things ahead for us and His church, and I am looking forward to another NEW YEAR. I have many things I would like to see happen, but the main "happening" I would like to see is an outpouring of the Holy Ghost on all those who are seeking for a change in their life and for the backsliders who have wandered away from God to "come home"! He is calling and I hope and pray they are listening and will return to Him soon! I've had a wonderful year and have enjoyed blogging. I have enjoyed keeping in contact with my friends and meeting all the new ones in "Blog World". Thank you all for all your kind words, and for letting me be a part of your world. God bless you all! Happy New Year and Happy Blogging!

15 comments:

Gayla said...

Happy New Year, Linda. I love to read your blog and hear about your family, and what you are up to. May you have a very blessed and wonderful 2008. Love you, Gayla

Kevin Hopper said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! I have enjoyed reading about God's blessing in your world! I laugh and cry and rejoice with you on your many stories and trips! God bless you!

iluv2prshim said...

Linda, Happy New Year! I pray God's richest blessings are yours in the coming New Year.
Love you!

Rochelle said...

Happy New Year to you, too!! Have a wonderfully blessed 2008!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to all of you.

Shirley Buxton

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy New Year to you and yours. It has been such a blessing to reconnect through blogging after all these years. Thanks for sharing your family. With love.

Roxana said...

Happy New Year!! I'm believing God is ready to do so much more than our highest expectations this year! So, I'm expecting some really BIG things in Him and for Him!!!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you and our family, Sis. Elms! It has been such a blessing to meet you here in the blogosphere and become friends. The Lord's best to you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Sis. Elms! May God bless your 2008 with all that your heart desires. Love you!

Jana Allard said...

Wishing you the best ever!

Keith and Carla said...

Happy New Year to you!!! I'm ready for an even greater outpouring than happened in the beginning of the church! I love reading your blog - don't stop. Love you!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Happy New Year !

Anonymous said...

Happy New Sis Elms

Monica Hassas said...

Happy New Year Sis. Elms! Just want to thank you for being an inspiration to me through your blog! May God bless you with the desires of your heart in 2008!

Linda Elms said...

Thank you all for your friendships and kind remarks! I trust you all have a wonderful year. Please visit often. I love hearing from you!