Thursday, December 27, 2007

All Is Calm

The last few days have been "quiet in blogworld". I have checked many times to see if anyone is writing. A few people have written about Christmas and even shared some slideshows, and I have enjoyed them. But, it seems for the most part everyone's letting their brains and blogs rest. I, being one of them. I really haven't had a lot to say the last few days. It just seems we all are relaxing and waiting for the New Year to begin. My mind is wondering about the year 2008. I never thought we would still be here in this world by now, but He hasn't come back for His church yet, and we are still "watching and waiting for His return". Unless Gabriel blows his trumpet in the next few days we will begin another year. What does the future hold for all of us? That is a big question and it is a question no one can answer. So, I will just say...."I don't know about tomorrow. I just live from day to day." God has something special for us, I am sure. I wonder what it might be. I wonder....just wonder....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless you Sis Elms. This is he only Blog I frequent. Just kind a relax's me to read here. Have a great day!

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see what's in store for 2008!

Jana Allard said...

Anticipating...... :)

Linda Elms said...

Anonymous, thank you! You are very kind to write and let me know you enjoy my blogging. I hope I can be a blessing in some way. Blessings to you!

Michelle, me either! I know it will be great!

Jana....me too!

Rochelle said...

I'm guilty of not writing. I have been reading, but not writing. I always enjoy stopping by here... you always encourage me. Thank you. For me and my blog, I have so much to write about, but I can't find the "perfect" words to put it in a post! Writing is where I scratch that creative itch, it relaxes me, and it gives meaning to emotions I want to remember!

Have a wonderful New Year!! And until He comes for us, keep writing because I enjoy reading!!

Linda Elms said...

Rochelle, thank you for stopping by. You have a lot to offer to those who stop by your blog. Go ahead and write. You don't have to have the perfect words to say. Your heart shows through and you do a good job! Happy New Year and Happy blogging!