We are sitting at the airport in Halifax waiting to board our plane. Just think, we will be HOME by this afternoon!! I didn't get a "wink" of sleep last night. I just couldn't go to sleep and I had to get up by 3:30 this morning so we could be at the airport early enough to go through security and Customs, so I think I will sleep good tonight!! LOL! Well, I'll go for now, it's about time to board. Please say a prayer for us while we fly through the friendly skies today. Love you all! HOME SWEET HOME......here we come!
3 comments:
Let me be the first to say welcomehome! I know everyone will be so glad to have you guys back!
Love ya!
We miss ya'll and can't wait for you to come home!
Thank you Roxana! I'm glad to be home.
Michelle, we are anxious to be back in service to see everyone! See you soon!!!
Post a Comment