Saturday, September 08, 2007

I really haven't fallen off the cliff! I just haven't "stopped" since arriving home. I will be posting as soon as I can. It might be after the weekend, I'll just have to see. I trust you are having a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Jolene Harris said...

I followed your entire trip and enjoyed every moment of it and the pictures. I love to hear the mighty works of God no matter where it is that He is working. God is so good.

I know you had a wonderful time but are glad to be home. Take some time to catch your breath and relax a bit. You earned it. But I will be checking back periodically to read some more once you have caught your second wind. God bless!

Linda Elms said...

Jolene, I am so glad you have enjoyed our trips. It is good to be home, but it's always enjoyable to see what God is doing in other places. God is good! Please visit anytime!