Wednesday, September 26, 2007

General Conference '07 Live Streaming

For those of you who are not going to conference I thought I would supply you with a link to "LIVE STREAMING" of the services at General Conference. If you would like to log on you may do so from this link. You can either watch with no charge, (56kb) or you can choose SUPPORT at the top of the page and choose which "speed" you would like to use. I will be watching as many services as I can since I did not go this year. I think it is wonderful to be able to "go to conference" in my robe! It's a lot more comfortable!! LOL!

Here's the link: General Conference Live Streaming

5 comments:

Roxana said...

Thanks for the link...I wouldn't have thought of attending online. I thought ya'll were going. Actually, I know your church all had special prayer services to ask God to make ya'll stay home!

Linda Elms said...

You're welcome, Roxana. It's good especially if you pay for an upgrade. I'm glad to be home this year. I've missed home a lot and missed being with our people. They are so sweet!!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

We'll miss you. I got a glimpse of Wendell tonight and Ron saw Jonathan.
I thought he looked lonely.
I know you are glad to be at home,
though. We love you!

Linda Elms said...

Thank you Jerry Ann. I miss seeing everyone, but I needed to stay home this year. Ya'll have a great time. Love you!

Madison S. said...

No Roxana, not a special prayer meeting. I think God just hears the kids at life tab! I know my 2 did not want them to be gone anymore! They LOVE there Pastor and Sis. Elms more then words can say. When Bro. Elms announced that they were not going my family was cheering!!!!! We just miss them when they are gone.