Sunday, July 15, 2007

Vacation Pictures

I really have been too busy to post pictures. I finally got to where I could stay on-line for a little while so here are some pictures. I'm not putting very many on. You don't have the time to sit and watch a l-o-n-g-e-r slideshow than I've already got. I hope you enjoy this one. I'm not sure when I will be able to post again. I hope everyone is doing good. Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Karla said...

Awesome!! That looks like the exact tree that had the eagles nest when we were there. Surely not!! But it really looks the same. I'm glad y'all got to see the eagle. They're so cool when they fly.

Glad y'all are having fun! Love you!

Linda Elms said...

Thank you, Karla! I wish you and Gene were with us. I'm glad you told me about the eagles and how to watch for them. That's what caught our attention, so we stopped and got that picture. It was pretty incredible! There were two in the nest. It was good hearing from you. Love you!

Roxana said...

I enjoyed the pics. They are so beautiful. As each one came up, Jaren said 'thats cute' and looked excited at each new one. Glad you're having fun with friends and family, but I can see mischeif all over Bro Elms'...try to keep him out of trouble! LOL
I love ya'll

Keith and Carla said...

Looks like you're having lots of fun! We love Bro. Elms with his hat on!!! Thanks for the pictures. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks like y'all are having a WONDERFUL time, and no one desreves it any more than you and Bro. Elms do!! I hope you're resting and relaxing along the way, too. We miss y'all very much, but we also hope you have a great vacation.

Love y'all,
Harden & Janet

Madison S. said...

Thanks for the update and the slideshow. I like that you slowed it down so we could enjoy the pics. Glad ya'll are having so much fun. We miss ya'll, But Bro.Andrew is doing an awesome job. I to think Bro. Elms hat is cute. And I don't know if it is so much mischif in his eye or the relaxing time he is having with the sparkle of his eye. Have a safe trip and can't wait to see you in a few weeks

Mandy said...

It's been so nice to see you both and Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Jimmie! You are all looking well! Tell them we said Hi and Hug yourself for us! Love you all...so much we can't stand it!

Linda Elms said...

It's good to hear from you all! We ARE having a wonderful time, but do miss you.

Mandy, we will definitely "hug ourselves for you"! LOL! Love you and miss you. Give the girls and Andrew a hug for us, and YOU "hug yourself for us"!