Monday, July 09, 2007

Vacation

Just to let everyone know...I am on VACATION!!!! We are having a wonderful, relaxing time. We visited with the Royce Elms family a little last night and then had breakfast with Royce and Jeana (his daughter) this morning. It was so good seeing all of the "clan"! The grandkids are all growing up and the family is still growing! One baby is due this next week (to Ron and Jeana) and TWINS are expected in a few months to Rolonda and Nathan!! By Christmastime, they will have SIX (6) high chairs around the table!! All I can say is that it is a real "trip" to be with all of them at one time! LOL! It's never quiet, but it's always a lot of FUN! We left Amarillo after breakfast and are in Colorado tonight. It's beautiful here. I love you all and will blog whenever I can while I am away. I hope you are all having a wonderful week.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that this is a much needed vacation and a well deserved one at that. Have fun, rest, and relax! We miss y'all, but I'm so glad you and Bro. Elms have this chance to get away from the hussle and bussle of everyday life. Talk to you soon.

Love,
Janet & Harden

Cheri said...

Have a great time on vacation, I am sure you all deserve it above and beyond, God Bless, take lotz of pictures for us ♥ Cheri

Linda Elms said...

Thank you Janet and Harden for your sweet comments! Love ya'll!

Cheri, thank you for writing. I am in the process of taking a LOT of pictures! I'm sure I will be posting some as I go along.

meliaka said...

I'm glad you're having a wonderful time! Can't wait to see the pics. Have FUN!!!!

*hugs*
Steph

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Have fun, be relaxed and be careful.
Love you

Tammy Bryant said...

So glad that you blogged!

Have a great & relaxing time, you both deserve it!

Y'all are AWESOME!!

See ya much, much later!

I look forward to seeing the pics.

Mandy said...

Have fun!!!
Be Careful!!
Don't forget us!!
Come home when you get finished!!!
Love!!
Andrew, Mandy, Alayna & Ashlyn
We miss you!!!

Christina said...

May you both have a wonderful, relaxing time on your trip and enjoy every minute. We love you both and greatly appreciate you!

Jana said...

Hmmm well I know that you don't know me...but I have found your site now thru two different readers who I KNOW do not know each other! So, I am adding you as a must to read everyday! lol God Bless!
Jana Dolan
Ohio

Linda Elms said...

Jana, welcome to my blog! No, I do not know you, but that's okay. I'm always happy to meet new people. I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say. Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to comment anytime.

Linda Elms said...

To all my wonderful friends and family who have written your sweet comments today, THANK YOU! I love you all!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've started off with a blast and having a wonderful time.

Enjoy and be safe!
Kathy