Thank you for stopping by to enjoy our vacation with us. These pictures were taken in Canada. There is NO WAY to show or tell how beautiful it is. We left Kalispell, MT and drove to Radium Hot Springs, BC, Canada then drove up to Jasper, AB, Canada for a night. We saw some unbelievable sights. Our God is so amazing to create all the beauty that He did! When I see nature like this I know God had to do it, and then He placed us in the middle of it all to ENJOY!! Our God is GREAT!
19 comments:
Awesome pictures! Sounds like you guys are having a great time and getting some rest and fellowship! Enjoy!
Looks like y'all are having tons of fun, I love the bear pictures!
Looks like fun! We have been checking out some of those same places for vacation. I think we're just about convinced!
Great pictures. I spent some time in Montana. Beautiful part of the country. Remember camping in Alberta, too. Thanks for sharing!
I grew up camping IN TENTS in AK, MO, and upper NY! I still think camping in an RV is for wimps... a/c, heater, running water(hot at that!), stove...come on!!! Note I no longer camp...ground is too hard and cold, and I like all the stuff in an RV!!! These pics remind me of my childhood travels. Thanks for sharing!!
Hey Kevin! It's been a LONG TIME since I've seen you. It's special hearing from you. Check back often and write anytime! Thank you for writing.
Wonderful photos! Beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing the photos, I really enjoyed them.
I too enjoyed the slideshow! Thank you for taking the time to share it with us all. While I was watching the slideshow I decided on a way for ya'll to fund your next vacation. Just auction off some of the things from your trip like Dad's Hat and a hamburger wrapper from Canada I havn't thought it all the way through but I am sure I'm on to something! jk...Glad you all are having fun You look relaxed in the pictures. My favorite was of you in the side mirror.
Absolutely beautiful!!
Fantastic! God's creation is simply amazing. I'm sooooo glad you're having a good time!
Love ya,
Janet
Thanks for sharing the Bea-U-tiful pictures. Looks like you've had a nice and relaxing vacation.
Love You!
I know Bro Elms is not lost. He just didn't know where he was at that moment. A wise man once told me that.
I am glad you had a great time, but I think next time you will need to take a photographer, and I am volunteering, LOL, thank you for sharing God Bless ♥ Cheri
Beautiful pictures.. I am sure it is ten times better in person. Just wanted you both to know that we miss you, but are glad that you are getting some R&R and enjoying yourselves.
Beautiful! Glad you guys are having fun!
Like everyone else has already said, the pictures are beautiful. I would love to visit the sites someday. We miss ya'll, but know that ya'll are having a great time.
I need to clarify my statement about taking pictures for you next time you take the most beautiful pictures, i was just volunteering so that y'all can be in the same picture, as you and the Shoemake's hope I didn't offend anybody, Please forgive me, God Bless,
♥ Cheri
I've enjoyed everyone's comments. Thank you for writing and thank you for the compliments on the pictures. Love you all!
Cheri, don't worry about a thing! Everything is fine. I know exactly what you mean! I'm glad you've enjoyed the pictures.
The vacation pics were gorgeous!! Glad you all had such a wonderful time. (hug & kiss my sweet little granddaughters for me)
Jeanetta
Post a Comment