I need help! I posted about Bro. Holley's iPhone, and ever since my page has been rearranged, so I had to take it off. Can anyone help me? I have tried several things, but I am stumped!! Is there such a thing as having too many slideshows, or pictures? Is there a limit on what is allowed? This has never happened to me. I would appreciate any help. Thank you!!
17 comments:
Can't help, but I did see that rockyou says NaNaNaNaNa...that's so rude! lol Now that a smart remark was made, maybe someone can help...Maybe one of the guys you called "geek" looking at the phone! love ya!
Ask our computer Hero, Bro. Gene
I don't use RockYou. In fact, I don't like it at all! I have to sit through ALL the pictures and they are moving and too small!!!! I always go to the page that you can see them all individually. I "think" the problem was that it was too wide for the area it was supposed to fit in, but I don't know how to fix that?
If what Gene say's is true just choose a different size for the slideshow to be in that option.
Thank you all for the help.
Roxanna, I don't think any of the "geeks" do blogging. :) Of course, all of them know I call them that, with a smile on my face. They are definitely great men that just have a lot of brains, and use them.
Lynn, I thought Gene would know, but evidently he doesn't. Thanks for the "lead".
Gene, I have "downsized" my slideshow, several times, but it doesn't work. I'm sorry you don't like the "slideshows". I didn't know. Anyway, I'm probably going to take all of them off, because they are giving me some problems.
Thank you, Mandy. This time....it doesn't work.
I had that same problem and I had to make it smaller. Make sure you recopy and paste it into your blog post. Delete the other one before you paste the new one. If that doesn't work try the speed. I do think it is funny Kandy and i are not "geeks" we offer our blog support. Love you see ya tomorrow!!!
Sorry mandy not Kandy this iPhone messed me up LOL
Since Bro. Holley said it first, now I feel I can voice my feelings about RockYou. I don't like it either. When I watch the photos, they go too fast and they're too busy. Some pics I want to spend more time on, but have to wait until they come back around. I would rather look at photos the way you posted when you first started blogging. Have you thought about using Flickr? Love your photos! :)
Thank you all for your comments, but I've tried them and nothing works! Oh well...I guess I won't worry about it.
Don't ask me - I am computer illiterate. LOL Good luck!
When he said it was too large I think he meant the actual space on the page aloted for the slide show-not the slide show itself.
My Poll had to be resized using the html code in order to fit on my page. Every once in a while I will have to edit the actual html text to resize or rearrange an object.
I LIKE the slideshows. KEEP them coming! hee hee
I know I said I didn't like the RockYou slideshows, but you didn't have to cut a gash in my forehead for it!?! Please don't let my rude comments stop your blogging.
LOL! Ya'll are all funny! I'm not worried about "who" likes or doesn't like the slideshows. I will continue them if I can figure out what is happening. I actually DO like "slideshows" because you can put more pictures on your blog for those who LIKE pictures. LOL! Also, if you want to view the pictures "slowly" just click on "View All" at the bottom of the post and you can see them there.
WHEW! I feel MUCH BETTER now! LOL!
GENE....at least I had some ointment to heal the gash! LOL! Love you anyway!!!
Ya'll are too much fun!!! Keep the pics rolling! I don't know if it makes me miss everyone more or makes me feel connected. Either way I love 'em! Did Joseph's (why did Joe J grow up? *sigh*) suggestion work?
Roxanna, I really don't know what Joseph is talking about. I don't think I'm that good at computer work to figure that out. If I could sit down with him and he could explain it I think I could do it. All I can say at this time is...."Oh well...." :)
Okay, I must speak about this one more time - please bear with me.:) I enjoy the pics! Please keep posting them! And now that I know how to stop them and look at one longer if I want to, I'll change my mind and say I like RockYou. Okay, enough of that. Thanks for listenin'.:) Love you!
Post a Comment