Friday, July 27, 2007

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY!

On July 25th, 1997 Jonathan and Brenda got married in Sacramento, CA. It is hard to believe that 10 years have already gone by. I didn't get a chance to wish them a Happy Anniversary on my blog, so I want to tell them we are so proud of their life, together. Jon and Brenda, you are a beautiful couple and we love you!

12 comments:

Karla said...

Happy Anniversary! Y'all are a BEAUTIFUL couple - inside and out!! Love you bunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gene Holley said...

Happy 10th Anniversary! I don't know when my wife was able to X-ray your insides, but you are a great couple! 10 years?! WOW!

Michelle said...

They look so cute together, ten years is so wonderful!

Roxana said...

Wow!! I didn't realize it has been so long. Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary! May God continue to pour out His blessings on you, your family and your church!
Love you both! BUNCHES!!!
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! May you be blessed with many more.

Kim said...

Congrads!

Joseph James said...

Really?? Ten years! Wow... Well, Happy Anniversary. Ya'll are getting old.

Karen Prince said...

Congratulations on 10 years!
Happy Anniversary to a wonderful and beautiful couple!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Ha

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple. We love you!!!

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary! We are happy for you both on all accounts! You are a wonderful couple who is still truly in love after 10 years I'm glad to call family but blessed to call you my friends! Love you both and prway you have another ten wonderful years and then some!