Looking at all the "roadside beauty" makes me wonder what I'm missing when my mind is on the kids or just getting there! are you sure that was a mountain goat? don't look like the ones I've seen on movies! lol
Love it!! The picture of you with Bobbie in the background is really cool - almost looks like an album cover. LOL! I would imagine she was actually over there and Bro. Jimmy was taking her picture - but it has a neat effect. Glad y'all are having fun.
I wish I was in the mountains with you! Mountains is the one thing I miss about not living in Montana any more. I had the privilege of going to Glacier National Park one time, we stayed in St. Mary. I have enjoyed your vacation pictures and you look like you are having a great time!
Ok, I'm a little jealous. :) I've only been over a bridge once and turned back around (in the dark, may I add), just to say I'd been to Cananda. LOL Looks like y'all are having lots of fun. It's beee-u-ti-ful!
Ya'll kill me. I am sure you are having a blast but it would drive me absolutely nuts just meandering around the coutry with no particular place to go and stopping every other mile or so for ice cream or a picture of "where we've been." LOL O well... Be safe... love ya.
14 comments:
Looking at all the "roadside beauty" makes me wonder what I'm missing when my mind is on the kids or just getting there!
are you sure that was a mountain goat? don't look like the ones I've seen on movies! lol
The pictures are beautiful! I want to go!
What a sight! My dream vacation is to go to Canada. It looks like y'all are having a blast. Enjoy yourselves!
Love and miss y'all,
Janet A.
Looks beautiful!
Love it!! The picture of you with Bobbie in the background is really cool - almost looks like an album cover. LOL! I would imagine she was actually over there and Bro. Jimmy was taking her picture - but it has a neat effect. Glad y'all are having fun.
I wish I was in the mountains with you! Mountains is the one thing I miss about not living in Montana any more. I had the privilege of going to Glacier National Park one time, we stayed in St. Mary. I have enjoyed your vacation pictures and you look like you are having a great time!
Y'all look like you are having great fun with friends, Thank you for sharing your vacation with us, God Bless,
Y'all look so relaxed! The pictures are beautiful.
Looks wonderful! I'd love to go to Canada ... someday!
I know you're having a great time!
Ok, I'm a little jealous. :) I've only been over a bridge once and turned back around (in the dark, may I add), just to say I'd been to Cananda. LOL Looks like y'all are having lots of fun. It's beee-u-ti-ful!
wonderful pics...and I liked the look of your ice cream mmmm yum..
I'd love to visit Canada..looks beautiful
Ya'll kill me. I am sure you are having a blast but it would drive me absolutely nuts just meandering around the coutry with no particular place to go and stopping every other mile or so for ice cream or a picture of "where we've been." LOL O well... Be safe... love ya.
I'm enjoying these photos very much. Thanks for sharing. And, your RockYou is now perfect! :D That's my opinion. Love you!
I'm curious what type of vehicle you're traveling in. Looks like there are convertibles and maybe a motor home?
Post a Comment