
I have been without internet service for DAYS!!! I just accidentally got on for a few minutes. We are out in the middle of "no where" it seems. Actually, we have made it out of Canada and are now in Garryowen, MT! Have you ever heard of such a place? (Joseph) LOL! By the way....we love "meandering" around the country. You, ought to try it sometime! Ok, back to where we are. We stayed in an RV Park called "7th Ranch RV Camp" last night. It is located just outside Hardin, MT next to the field where "Custers last stand" was fought. There is nothing out here but wide open fields and a few hills and it's HOT! Yesterday when we pulled in it was 104-106 degrees. The Shoemake's haven't hardly peeked out of their motorhome! LOL! I told them they were "pansies"! They've lived in beautiful weather WAY TO LONG! Anyway, we are having a nice time. Trying to get into Colorado for a few days before heading home. I don't have time to post pictures this morning, but I will try to post some in the next few days. Please be patient with me. :) I love you all and will be "back in the saddle" soon!
11 comments:
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time, and you both look rested. Enjoy, and stay safe. Love ya
Y'all look like you are having a blast, thank you for sharing God Bless, Cheri
It looks and sounds like y'all are having a blast! I'm so happy that y'all broke away and had this vacation. We are looking forward to seeing y'all again, but please have fun along the way.
Love y'all bunches!
Janet
Thanks for sharing what you have.
So glad y'all are having a great time. Continue on!!!
Wow, that's fantastic!!! You both deserved some peace and away time! I love you!
come home! Come Home! COME Home! COME HOME!!!!
JK I love you and I am glad you are having fun!!! Enjoy every last minute you have left!
I must agree with Mandy Come home!!! We miss you! The kids even tonight when praying before bed...as always pray for their pastor and wife...But added please Lord let them come home safely and sooon! It was priceless I got tickeled at their sencerity. They are ready to love on their Bro.&Sis Elms!!!
We ARE having a wonderful time and enjoying it. Thank you all for writing.
Mandy...we'll be home in a few more days. Love you!
Julie, tell the kids I love them and will see them in a little while and give them big hugs. Also, tell them "thank you" for praying for us. Love ya'll!
Sis. Elms, When you were at Hardin, you were an hour from where I grew up. I think it is crazy they are having all the hundred degree weather. I was supposed to go to Montana this year but due to situations here I have post pond my trip until next year, maybe God will let it be mountain weather when we go. I have enjoyed your pictures of your trip. I am glad y'all have had a good time. In my opinion there is nothing more relaxing than the mountains! Love you and pray you have a continued safe trip home.
Also I used to go to Garryowen with my friend's mom--she used to be a school teacher at Crow Agency and we used to go to Garryowen for supplies. I think it is neat your are traveling in familiar territory for me.
Stephanie, that's great! I didn't know if anyone would know where Garryowen was. LOL! Life is interesting!!
Post a Comment